Lip Mount Camera and T-Harness Kit for CDJR Factory Monitor
This CMOS camera’s compact design makes it easy to discreetly install on nearly any vehicle, giving the driver a much enhanced view of their surroundings for safer, easier driving. Designed to mount to a lip (surface of the vehicle that juts out a bit); the most popular mounting option being the the lip above the vehicle’s license plate. With an IP67 water/debris-proof rating, it’s built to last, standing up to dust, water immersion, and other environmental hazards.
The BCI-CH21 is a plug-and-play kit that allows you to easily add a back- up camera to select Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles with CAN-Bus while retaining factory settings.
Tri-color parking guidelines
Helps guide you into parking spots.
170° viewing angle
Offers an expansive view of the area behind your vehicle.
Operates in all weather conditions and protected against rain, snow, dirt, or dust.
Provides a clean, OEM-look for your backup camera.
Retain factory settings
The BCI-CH21 adds a backup camera input to factory Navigation system, while retaining all functionality and enables back-up camera viewing at any time
- Field of View: 170 degrees
- Recording Resolution: 640 x 480
- Sensor Type: 1/4" CMOS
- Min. Illumination (LUX): 0.5
- Water/debris-proof rating: IP67
- Parking Lines: Selectable
- Image (Mirrored / Non-mirrored): Selectable
- Selectable 12V trigger for back-up camera or A/V switcher
- Adds VES input
- Camera Height: 1.1 inches
- Camera Width: 1.0 inches
- Model Number: EM-BUC-KIT-DUGC
- UPC: 609098832113
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts: 1 year
|2008-2016||CHRYSLER||TOWN & COUNTRY|
What's In The Box
- PCAM-201 backup camera with lip mount
- BCI-CH21 backup camera/navigation unlock interface
- Universal mounting bracket with screws, compatible with all other makes and models
- Hole Saw
- Installation cables and harnesses
- Instruction manuals