The Thinkware F800Pro is the most premium dash cam on the market. With 1080p Full HD video and features like Super Night Vision, Energy-Saving Parking Mode, and Forward Collision Warning, the F800Pro has it all.Buy now
All about f800pro
Watch this video to learn all about the high-end features that come standard with the Thinkware F800Pro -- there's nothing "standard" about them.
Spectacular Video Quality
1080p with Sony STARVIS
STARVIS by Sony is back-illuminated pixel technology that ensures the best video is recorded.
Wide Viewing Angle
Thinkware F800Pro comes with a 140-degree viewing angle to provide the best coverage on the road.
Super Night Vision
Get full surveillance even at night. In low-light conditions, videos are recorded with minimal noise and correct exposure.
Advanced Driver Assistance
Lane Departure Warning
Detects if the vehicle is veering off lanes.
Forward Collision Warning
Warns the driver of impending road hazards.
Front Vehicle Departure Warning
Alerts the driver when the vehicle ahead moves.
Parking Surveillance Mode*
*Requires either hardwire or OBD2 power cable installation.
Energy Saving Mode
Save energy and record only when impacts are detected.
Detects any impact to the vehicle while parked.
Detects any motion around vehicle for safety and prevention.
Save energy while recording at 2 FPS over long periods of time.
Monitor your vehicles’ activity remotely at no additional cost. THINKWARE CLOUD lets you check your vehicles’ location and receive notifications directly on your compatible iOS/Android smartphone.*
*THINKWARE CLOUD uses your smartphone’s internet connection to send and receive notifications. Carrier charges may apply.
- Full HD 1080p Dash Cam with Super Night Vision
- Full HD 1080p Rear View Camera (included with F800Pro Kits)
- Advanced Driver Assistance (Lane Departure, Forward Collision, and Front Vehicle Departure Warnings)
- Built-in GPS with Safety Camera Alerts
- Advanced Parking Surveillance Mode (Energy Saving Mode, Impact & Motion Detection, Time Lapse)
- Integrated Thermal Protection -- protects camera from extreme temperatures
- Anti-File Corruption -- proprietary technology that improves memory card reliability and prevents data corruption
- Built-In Wi-Fi with mobile app (iOS/Android) -- connect to your camera from your smart phone; no need to remove the memory card
- Thinkware CLOUD (vehicle locator, driving notifications with video upload, geo-fencing)
- Camera: 2.13MP Sony Exmor STARVIS Sensor (Front + Rear)
- Frame Rate: up to 30 fps
- Viewing Angle: 140° (Diagonal)
- Dimensions (L x W x H):4.2 x 1.3 x 2.4 inch
- Weight: 107.5g (0.237lb)
- Storage Temperature: -20° - 70°C (-4° - 158°F)
- Operating Temperature: -10° - 60°C (-14° - 140°F)
- MicroSD Card Capacity: 8/16/32/64/128GB UHS-I
- Input Power: DC 12/24V, Built-in Super Capacitor
- Main Dash Cam Unit
- Rear Camera TWA-F800R (Included In Bundled Options)
- Windshield Mount with extra 3M adhesive tape
- Power Source: Choose from 12V cigarette power adapter (easiest install), hardwiring kit (connects to fuse panel and enables Parking Surveillance Mode), OBD2 kit (RECOMMENDED, connects to OBD2 port and enables Parking Surveillance mode; additional cost)
- Adhesive Cable Clips (3ea)
- Thinkware 32GB MicroSD Card with SD Card Adapter
- Quick Start Guide/Warranty/CS Information
|Memory Capacity||Up to 128GB||Up to 128GB||Up to 64GB||Up to 64GB|
|Lane Departure Warning||Yes||No||No||No|
|Forward Collision Warning||Yes||No||No||No|
|Front Vehicle Departure Warning||Yes||No||No||No|
|Super Night Vision 2.0||Yes||No||No||No|
CarTeck Now is an authorized online seller for Thinkware, and one of the few based in the United States.
Buy With Confidence
All dash cams are brand new in the box and covered by Thinkware's one-year manufacturer warranty.
Questions about warranty, installation, or other technical questions? Our US-based team is just a phone call away. Call us at 727-346-6281 Mon-Fri, 9am-8pm ET.